UK: Lock leads the weigh
Lock Inspection Systems launched its newly-designed range of checkweighers at this year's PPMA exhibition. The result of extensive R & D into the needs of the food industry worldwide, the innovative WeighChek series incorporates up-to-the-minute processing technology to provide industry leading levels of accuracy, ease-of-use and reliability."Improved technical performance, simplified ease-of-use and enhanced integration with management information and quality control systems were the three key objectives in the development of the WeighChek series" explains Mike Randall, Chairman at Lock. "The WeighChek machines are easy to install, easy to use and easy to integrate - altogether a winning package."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre