UK: Lock leads the weigh
Lock Inspection Systems launched its newly-designed range of checkweighers at this year's PPMA exhibition. The result of extensive R & D into the needs of the food industry worldwide, the innovative WeighChek series incorporates up-to-the-minute processing technology to provide industry leading levels of accuracy, ease-of-use and reliability."Improved technical performance, simplified ease-of-use and enhanced integration with management information and quality control systems were the three key objectives in the development of the WeighChek series" explains Mike Randall, Chairman at Lock. "The WeighChek machines are easy to install, easy to use and easy to integrate - altogether a winning package."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch