UK: Lock leads the weigh
Lock Inspection Systems launched its newly-designed range of checkweighers at this year's PPMA exhibition. The result of extensive R & D into the needs of the food industry worldwide, the innovative WeighChek series incorporates up-to-the-minute processing technology to provide industry leading levels of accuracy, ease-of-use and reliability."Improved technical performance, simplified ease-of-use and enhanced integration with management information and quality control systems were the three key objectives in the development of the WeighChek series" explains Mike Randall, Chairman at Lock. "The WeighChek machines are easy to install, easy to use and easy to integrate - altogether a winning package."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review