USA: Lollipop manufacturer seeks niche market in pregnant women
A new range of lollipops has been launched amid claims that they ease morning sickness in pregnant women. The natural herb-flavoured Preggie Pops are manufactured by Californian company Three Lollies and they come in a variety of flavours reputed to reduce nausea, including spearmint, lavender, sour tangerine, sour lemon and ginger.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever