USA: Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon sign for 6-year supply of Coca-Cola
Wichita, Kansas-based Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon restaurant chain and Coca-Cola Fountain have announced a multi-year strategic beverage supply and marketing partnership. T.D. O'Connell, senior VP, operations, Lone Star, commented: "We are pleased to partner with the Coca-Cola Company because it reflects our commitment to quality products and our strategy to invigorate our beverage categories.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses