USA: Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon sign for 6-year supply of Coca-Cola
Wichita, Kansas-based Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon restaurant chain and Coca-Cola Fountain have announced a multi-year strategic beverage supply and marketing partnership. T.D. O'Connell, senior VP, operations, Lone Star, commented: "We are pleased to partner with the Coca-Cola Company because it reflects our commitment to quality products and our strategy to invigorate our beverage categories.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO