USA: Long John Silver's/Pizza Inn expand offering with co-branded restaurant
Long John Silver's Restaurants , the largest quick service seafood restaurant chain in the US, has teamed up with southwestern pizza, pasta and sandwich chain Pizza Inn to open a co-brand restaurant in Whitley City. Kirby Cordell has been named as the franchisee for the new freestanding 3,200 square feet facility. "We are offering consumers a variety of menus with four different restaurants located in the same vicinity," he said: "Consumer reaction has been very positive."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods