USA: Long John Silver's/Pizza Inn expand offering with co-branded restaurant
Long John Silver's Restaurants , the largest quick service seafood restaurant chain in the US, has teamed up with southwestern pizza, pasta and sandwich chain Pizza Inn to open a co-brand restaurant in Whitley City. Kirby Cordell has been named as the franchisee for the new freestanding 3,200 square feet facility. "We are offering consumers a variety of menus with four different restaurants located in the same vicinity," he said: "Consumer reaction has been very positive."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report