USA: Looney Tunes branded, flavored milk now available in Colorado - Bravo!'s national brand rollout continues
Bravo! Foods, Inc., the U.S.-based subsidiary of China Premium Food Corp. (OTCBB:CHPF), announced today that its Looney Tunes(tm) flavored milk is now available in major retail outlets in Colorado. The Looney Tunes(tm) milks are being marketed and sold through agreements Bravo! Foods has with Quality Chekd Dairies, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"