USA: Looney Tunes branded milk now available in six states
Bravo! Foods, Inc., the U.S.-based subsidiary of China Premium Food Corp. (OTCBB:CHPF), announced today that its Looney Tunes(TM) brand flavored milks have successfully debuted in major retail outlets in six states: Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Missouri and Kentucky. The Looney Tunes milks are being marketed and sold in these states through agreements Bravo! has with Quality Chekd Dairies, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund