USA: Looney Tunes branded milk now available in six states
Bravo! Foods, Inc., the U.S.-based subsidiary of China Premium Food Corp. (OTCBB:CHPF), announced today that its Looney Tunes(TM) brand flavored milks have successfully debuted in major retail outlets in six states: Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Missouri and Kentucky. The Looney Tunes milks are being marketed and sold in these states through agreements Bravo! has with Quality Chekd Dairies, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery