SOUTH KOREA: Lotte set to buy Tong Yang’s credit card business
South Korean business conglomerate Lotte Group has announced that it is close to finalising a deal to acquire the credit card unit of Tong Yang Card Corp. Lotte, which owns the largest department store in South Korea as well as Lotte Confectionery and the franchise to TGI Fridays, will be hoping to cash in on the rapid expansion of the credit card market in South Korea.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill