SOUTH KOREA: Lotte set to buy Tong Yang’s credit card business
South Korean business conglomerate Lotte Group has announced that it is close to finalising a deal to acquire the credit card unit of Tong Yang Card Corp. Lotte, which owns the largest department store in South Korea as well as Lotte Confectionery and the franchise to TGI Fridays, will be hoping to cash in on the rapid expansion of the credit card market in South Korea.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund