SOUTH KOREA: Lotte set to buy Tong Yang’s credit card business
South Korean business conglomerate Lotte Group has announced that it is close to finalising a deal to acquire the credit card unit of Tong Yang Card Corp. Lotte, which owns the largest department store in South Korea as well as Lotte Confectionery and the franchise to TGI Fridays, will be hoping to cash in on the rapid expansion of the credit card market in South Korea.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast