CHINA: Lotte will move Xylitol Gum production to China
Korean firm Lotte Confectionery revealed yesterday [Wednesday] that it plans to begin production of Xylitol Gum at its plant in Beijing later this month. The plant has been the focus of investment worth US$13.7m since last September, when the company decided to add production of five other types of chewing gum, including Lotte Gum and Flavono, to the ten confectionery items already produced in Beijing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch