NZ: Louttit named CFO at dairy firm A2 Corp.
A2 reported jump in H1 sales last week
New Zealand dairy group A2 Corp. has appointed Craig Louttit as its new CFO.
A2 said Louttit, who has worked for companies including Australian engineering and property firm UGL and Deloitte, will take the role next month.
He replaces Sarah Kolkman, who is returning to Europe for family reasons, A2 said.
Last week, A2 reported higher half-year net income, although investments weighed on its EBITDA. Sales climbed 22%, with growing market share in Australia and improved sales trends in the UK.
A2 makes milk from cows that produce the A2 beta casein protein rather than A1. The product is targeted at lactose-intolerant consumers.
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- Can dairy-free Flora lift Unilever spreads sales?
- Talking shop: Wal-Mart overhaul, Lidl's US charge
- Can Yildiz's new snacks unit match its ambitions?
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- Mondelez continues to see margins up, sales mixed
- Unilever launches dairy-free Ben & Jerry's in US