NZ: Louttit named CFO at dairy firm A2 Corp.
A2 reported jump in H1 sales last week
New Zealand dairy group A2 Corp. has appointed Craig Louttit as its new CFO.
A2 said Louttit, who has worked for companies including Australian engineering and property firm UGL and Deloitte, will take the role next month.
He replaces Sarah Kolkman, who is returning to Europe for family reasons, A2 said.
Last week, A2 reported higher half-year net income, although investments weighed on its EBITDA. Sales climbed 22%, with growing market share in Australia and improved sales trends in the UK.
A2 makes milk from cows that produce the A2 beta casein protein rather than A1. The product is targeted at lactose-intolerant consumers.
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO