NZ: Louttit named CFO at dairy firm A2 Corp.
A2 reported jump in H1 sales last week
New Zealand dairy group A2 Corp. has appointed Craig Louttit as its new CFO.
A2 said Louttit, who has worked for companies including Australian engineering and property firm UGL and Deloitte, will take the role next month.
He replaces Sarah Kolkman, who is returning to Europe for family reasons, A2 said.
Last week, A2 reported higher half-year net income, although investments weighed on its EBITDA. Sales climbed 22%, with growing market share in Australia and improved sales trends in the UK.
A2 makes milk from cows that produce the A2 beta casein protein rather than A1. The product is targeted at lactose-intolerant consumers.
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: Consumer trends that will shape NPD
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- Pork Farms "disappointed" over Kerry deal ruling
- Bimbo to buy Saputo's bakery arm
- UPDATE: Nestle ice cream sale a "local" decision