NZ: Louttit named CFO at dairy firm A2 Corp.
A2 reported jump in H1 sales last week
New Zealand dairy group A2 Corp. has appointed Craig Louttit as its new CFO.
A2 said Louttit, who has worked for companies including Australian engineering and property firm UGL and Deloitte, will take the role next month.
He replaces Sarah Kolkman, who is returning to Europe for family reasons, A2 said.
Last week, A2 reported higher half-year net income, although investments weighed on its EBITDA. Sales climbed 22%, with growing market share in Australia and improved sales trends in the UK.
A2 makes milk from cows that produce the A2 beta casein protein rather than A1. The product is targeted at lactose-intolerant consumers.
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review