NZ: Louttit named CFO at dairy firm A2 Corp.
A2 reported jump in H1 sales last week
New Zealand dairy group A2 Corp. has appointed Craig Louttit as its new CFO.
A2 said Louttit, who has worked for companies including Australian engineering and property firm UGL and Deloitte, will take the role next month.
He replaces Sarah Kolkman, who is returning to Europe for family reasons, A2 said.
Last week, A2 reported higher half-year net income, although investments weighed on its EBITDA. Sales climbed 22%, with growing market share in Australia and improved sales trends in the UK.
A2 makes milk from cows that produce the A2 beta casein protein rather than A1. The product is targeted at lactose-intolerant consumers.
- Foodservice focus - all-day breakfast; concept NPD
- Decision on US dietary advice missed opportunity
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Retail margin management in spotlight
- PepsiCo, Coca-Cola 'battle for stake in Chobani'
- Arla banned from selling skyr yoghurt in Finland
- Kerry eyes more European markets for Cheestrings
- Raisio revamps UK cereal arm, jobs to go
- Earth's Best infant formula line launched in China
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Marks & Spencer Plc in Retailing (United Kingdom)