USA: Low cholesterol eggs get US patents
Two unconnected entities, Martin Jackeschky of Kiel, Germany (6177120) and Purdue Research Foundation , of West Lafayette, Indiana (6177121) have been awarded separate patents for their versions of Low Cholesterol Eggs. Besides these, Warner-Lambert Company
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations