USA: Kraft Foods: loyalty through outreach (COMMENT)
Kraft Foods has launched a campaign aimed at teaching Hispanic children and families about healthy lifestyles. But while Kraft focuses its attentions on a niche market, McDonald's has released its own health awareness programme to a much larger audience. Competitors will be watching the success of these contrasting initiatives carefully.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund