INDIA: L.T. Overseas launches new vitamin B1 enriched basmati rice
The Daawat Gold Enriched Basmati Rice , with an extra 15% vitamin B1 (thiamine), is set to be launched onto the domestic and foreign markets by Indian food company L.T. Overseas . In a statement, the company revealed that it developed the process for manufacturing the enriched rice through an initiative with scientists from the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- What could influence US healthy snacking market?
- Will Belvita win at breakfast in China? - analysis
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- Interview: How American Halal rides ethical wave
- Pinnacle to buy Boulder Brands in $975m deal
- PepsiCo trims staff amid marketing cuts talk
- Genius Foods buys UK gluten-free firm Chapel Foods
- US FDA approves genetically engineered salmon
- Nestle combats Thai seafood supply forced labour