INDIA: L.T. Overseas launches new vitamin B1 enriched basmati rice
The Daawat Gold Enriched Basmati Rice , with an extra 15% vitamin B1 (thiamine), is set to be launched onto the domestic and foreign markets by Indian food company L.T. Overseas . In a statement, the company revealed that it developed the process for manufacturing the enriched rice through an initiative with scientists from the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- Colian hungry for international growth - interview
- Why trust is key in US natural food sector
- Nestle sets new savings target
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton
- US food labels to include "added sugars" info
- CP Group invests in Russian dairy production