INDIA: L.T. Overseas launches new vitamin B1 enriched basmati rice
The Daawat Gold Enriched Basmati Rice , with an extra 15% vitamin B1 (thiamine), is set to be launched onto the domestic and foreign markets by Indian food company L.T. Overseas . In a statement, the company revealed that it developed the process for manufacturing the enriched rice through an initiative with scientists from the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Why US Dietary Guidelines report deserves praise
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- On the money: Can Danone grow fresh dairy?
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- Kerry sales, earnings rise but food weighs
- Irish Dairy Board to change name to Ornua
- Pinnacle efficiency helps profits amid flat sales