USA: Lucille Farms, Inc reports fiscal 2002 first quarter earnings
Lucille Farms. Inc. (NasdaqSC-LUCYC) a manufacturer and marketer of all natural fine Italian cheeses yesterday announced financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2002. Three months ended June 30 2002 2001 Net Sales $12,136,000 $9,401,000 Net Income (Loss) $241,000 ($331,000) Net Income(Loss) $.08 ($.11) per share basic diluted $.08 ($.11) Weighted average 2,971,342 2,971,342 shares basic diluted 2,977,649 2,971,342
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti