USA: Lucille Farms, Inc. reports fourth-quarter and year-end 2001 results
Lucille Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ-SC-LUCY) a manufacturer and marketer of all natural fine Italian cheeses yesterday announced financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended March 31, 2001. Three months ended Year ended March 31, March 31, 2001 2000 2001 2000 (in thousands) (in thousands) Net sales $11,842 $8,338 $41,374 $42,810 Net income (loss) $(244) $(1,017) $(1,477) $71 Weighted average shares (basic) 2,971,342 2,971,342 2,971,342 2,971,342 Earnings (loss) per share (basic) $(.08) $(.34) $(.50) $.02 Weighted average shares (diluted) 2,971,342 2,956,817 2,971,342 2,956,817 Earnings (loss) per share (diluted) $(.08) $(.34) $(.50) $.02
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK