USA: Lucille Farms, Inc. reports fourth-quarter and year-end 2001 results
Lucille Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ-SC-LUCY) a manufacturer and marketer of all natural fine Italian cheeses yesterday announced financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended March 31, 2001. Three months ended Year ended March 31, March 31, 2001 2000 2001 2000 (in thousands) (in thousands) Net sales $11,842 $8,338 $41,374 $42,810 Net income (loss) $(244) $(1,017) $(1,477) $71 Weighted average shares (basic) 2,971,342 2,971,342 2,971,342 2,971,342 Earnings (loss) per share (basic) $(.08) $(.34) $(.50) $.02 Weighted average shares (diluted) 2,971,342 2,956,817 2,971,342 2,956,817 Earnings (loss) per share (diluted) $(.08) $(.34) $(.50) $.02
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action