USA: Lucille Farms, Inc. reports fourth-quarter and year-end 2001 results
Lucille Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ-SC-LUCY) a manufacturer and marketer of all natural fine Italian cheeses yesterday announced financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended March 31, 2001. Three months ended Year ended March 31, March 31, 2001 2000 2001 2000 (in thousands) (in thousands) Net sales $11,842 $8,338 $41,374 $42,810 Net income (loss) $(244) $(1,017) $(1,477) $71 Weighted average shares (basic) 2,971,342 2,971,342 2,971,342 2,971,342 Earnings (loss) per share (basic) $(.08) $(.34) $(.50) $.02 Weighted average shares (diluted) 2,971,342 2,956,817 2,971,342 2,956,817 Earnings (loss) per share (diluted) $(.08) $(.34) $(.50) $.02
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre