USA: Lucille Farms reports FY 2002, sees disappointing Q4
Specialist cheese maker Lucille Farms has reported disappointing financial results for the Q4 ended 31 March 2002. The Montville, NJ-based firm said that increased losses were due to the continued low price of cheese as quoted on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME), decreased demand in the commodity cheese markets and that milk prices that did not adjust accordingly to the price of cheese.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action