JAPAN: 'Lucky' foods selling well
A Japanese fish paste maker is the latest food businesss to cash in on Japanese anxieties over exams, which aew now in fill swing in Japan, with the introduction of a product that has "pass" stamped in Japanese characters on each sausage.
Sea food specialist Maruha says its "lucky" brand sausages are selling well.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund