USA: Luis Parga named COO of Empire Seafood Company
RICHMOND, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM: PFGC - news) today announced that Luis Parga will be assuming the responsibilities of chief operating officer at the Company's Empire Seafood Company subsidiary in Miami, Florida. Parga currently serves as the Company's corporate controller. In his new position, he will report to Empire's president, Henry Torres.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill