ISRAEL: Lyc-O-Mato health benefits superior to those of lycopene
A statement by Israel's Lycored Company , which claims to be the only company in the world to process lycopene in its natural form, has revealed that numerous epidemiological and clinical studies have shown that its product Lyc-O-Mato® can have several health benefits. Lyc-O-Mato™ is a natural tomato extract rich in lycopene, phytoene and beta-carotene.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre