ISRAEL: Lyc-O-Mato health benefits superior to those of lycopene
A statement by Israel's Lycored Company , which claims to be the only company in the world to process lycopene in its natural form, has revealed that numerous epidemiological and clinical studies have shown that its product Lyc-O-Mato® can have several health benefits. Lyc-O-Mato™ is a natural tomato extract rich in lycopene, phytoene and beta-carotene.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China