SWEDEN: Lyckeby Stärkelsen develops products based on potato fibre
Swedish ingredients supplier Lyckeby Stärkelsen is set to launch a new range of products based on potato fibre. The first to hit the market will be LYCKEBY PM 50 , a potato-based product with a neutral taste that has been developed for injected poultry products. The company explains that it has a dual-purpose - to add "juiciness and tenderness" and "to improve yield". Lyckeby claims that LYCKEBY PM 50 enhances chicken flavour release.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project