ISRAEL: LycoRed announces reorganisation
Food ingredients company has announced a reorganisation of the company and its subsidiaries: Nutriblend, Biodar, Nutriblend International Sàrl, and the latest acquisition, Buckton Scott Nutrition, under the LycoRed name.
The reorganization is an integration of all subsidiary companies into one unit, with each region served by a local headquarters, the company said. LycoRed formed three regional offices: LycoRed Corp. in the USA, LycoRed Limited in Europe and LycoRed Ltd. in Israel.
Leo Cullen has been appointed President of LycoRed Corp., David Roberton has been named President of LycoRed Limited, the European headquarters, based in the UK. Peter Gallagher has been appointed Managing Director of LycoRed Limited. In addition, LycoRed Sàrl in Switzerland serves as the European lycopene technical support center, headed by Joost Overeem.
The new organization combines the established skills, innovative technologies and extensive experience of Biodar, Nutriblend and Buckton Scott Nutrition together with LycoRed's unique expertise in natural tomato lycopene. The reorganization builds upon the group synergies, to enter new markets and deliver innovative solutions to its customers. LycoRed's growth strategy calls for strong internal growth and acquisitions via building a portfolio of high quality carotenoid brands, natural food colorants and effective fortification technologies.
"As a result, we will streamline the company structure, strengthen relationships with our key customers through enhanced customer service, invest in business development and implement marketing programs for each region," says Morris Zelkha, president and CEO of LycoRed. "We are confident that this integrated approach will enable LycoRed to achieve superior long-term goals and increase our sales significantly."
"We have been the market leader with Lyc-O-Mato tomato lycopene complex, a product supported by extensive clinical research and consumer advertising, and have been expanding into microencapsulated nutrients and nutrient premixes," he said. "This reorganization puts us in a great position to capitalize on our assets and our skill-base, enabling us to achieve the demanding goals we have set for the future."
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review