UK: Lyle's Golden Syrup moves from the can to the web
Lyle's Golden Syrup has sponsored a new website for kids which combines the hugely popular Lyle's Junior Cooks' Club, fronted by TV chef Gary Rhodes, with exciting education al resources for Key Stage 2 (7-11) pupils and their teachers.Split into two distinct areas, http://www.cookwithlyle.co.uk
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund