INDIA/SWITZERLAND: Mövenpick to launch ice cream boutique chain in western India
Swiss ice cream giant Mövenpick Foods is set to launch a new chain of "ice cream boutiques" in Western India, complementing similar operations in Nepal, Pakistan and Bangladesh. The chain will commence in the city of Mumbai, where 22 outlets have already been supplied with a range of 300 different Mövenpick's ice cream flavours.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch