INDIA/SWITZERLAND: Mövenpick to launch ice cream boutique chain in western India
Swiss ice cream giant Mövenpick Foods is set to launch a new chain of "ice cream boutiques" in Western India, complementing similar operations in Nepal, Pakistan and Bangladesh. The chain will commence in the city of Mumbai, where 22 outlets have already been supplied with a range of 300 different Mövenpick's ice cream flavours.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat