USA: Müller introduces new Vitality to yogurt market
This September, Müller is innovating the yogurt market with a new range of premium single-serve low fat fruit yogurts - called Vitality - which have a superb creamy flavour, generous fruit content and a probiotic culture.Aimed at mainstream health-conscious women and priced around 45p each, the 1.8% fat yogurts are packed in colourful 175g pots in three flavours: Raspberry, Apricot and Pineapple.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch