USA: M. A. Gedney Company finalizes acquisition of Cains Pickle and related products business
Minneapolis, Minn.-based pickle manufacturer M.A. Gedney Company has finalized its acquisition of the pickle and related products business from Cains Foods LP, of Ayer, Mass., it was announced today.Under terms of the agreement, Gedney has acquired the Cains' plant located at 15 Jewett Avenue, South Deerfield, Mass.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"