USA: M. A. Gedney Company finalizes acquisition of Cains Pickle and related products business
Minneapolis, Minn.-based pickle manufacturer M.A. Gedney Company has finalized its acquisition of the pickle and related products business from Cains Foods LP, of Ayer, Mass., it was announced today.Under terms of the agreement, Gedney has acquired the Cains' plant located at 15 Jewett Avenue, South Deerfield, Mass.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target