BRAZIL: M Dias defers stock sale
Brazilian food maker M Dias Branco has announced that it will suspend its planned sale of BRL600m (US$333m) of new shares.
In a statement released yesterday (22 January), the pasta-to-cookies manufacturer attributed the move to "unfavourable capital market conditions."
The secondary share issue had been announced in December.
Shares in the company closed yesterday at BRL42.70, up slightly from an opening price of BRL42.60.
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli