FRANCE: Maître Fournil proposes dividend distribution
Directors at Maître Fournil , the French manufacturer of bread and pastry products, will propose the distribution of dividends accounting for 20% of its profits for the 200/2001 fiscal year. The group reported net profits worth €1.4m (US$1.2m) before goodwill and €1.1m after goodwill for the 2000/2001 fiscal year ended 30 September 2001. Turnover rose 12.3% year-on-year to €51.2m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat