FRANCE: Maître Fournil proposes dividend distribution
Directors at Maître Fournil, the French manufacturer of bread and pastry products, will propose the distribution of dividends accounting for 20% of its profits for the 200/2001 fiscal year.
The group reported net profits worth €1.4m (US$1.2m) before goodwill and €1.1m after goodwill for the 2000/2001 fiscal year ended 30 September 2001. Turnover rose 12.3% year-on-year to €51.2m.
The dividend distribution will be announced 28 February 2002 at a general meeting.
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO