USA: MAC Source Joins INC2inc e-Marketplace
MAC Source, a key distributor and logistics provider for the food manufacturing industry, announced it has chosen to use the INC2inc e-Marketplace as its online exchange and supply-chain management solution. INC2inc's e-Marketplace will allow MAC Source to provide better service to their customers, run a more efficient organization, and reduce the costs of doing business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods