GERMANY/USA: Madaus names James H. Bruce as president and CEO of North American ops
Madaus, Europe's leading supplier of natural pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals, has named James H. Bruce as president and CEO of its North American subsidiary, Madaus, Inc. Bruce will be responsible for developing and implementing a strategic plan to establish Madaus as a significant part of the US natural healthcare industry. He will direct all market development activities in health food, mass market, physician, and pharmaceutical sectors as well as explore growth opportunities through business alliances and acquisitions. Madaus had a 50% interest in Nature's Way which it sold to Schwabe last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs