GERMANY/USA: Madaus names James H. Bruce as president and CEO of North American ops
Madaus, Europe's leading supplier of natural pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals, has named James H. Bruce as president and CEO of its North American subsidiary, Madaus, Inc. Bruce will be responsible for developing and implementing a strategic plan to establish Madaus as a significant part of the US natural healthcare industry. He will direct all market development activities in health food, mass market, physician, and pharmaceutical sectors as well as explore growth opportunities through business alliances and acquisitions. Madaus had a 50% interest in Nature's Way which it sold to Schwabe last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast