GERMANY/USA: Madaus names James H. Bruce as president and CEO of North American ops
Madaus, Europe's leading supplier of natural pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals, has named James H. Bruce as president and CEO of its North American subsidiary, Madaus, Inc. Bruce will be responsible for developing and implementing a strategic plan to establish Madaus as a significant part of the US natural healthcare industry. He will direct all market development activities in health food, mass market, physician, and pharmaceutical sectors as well as explore growth opportunities through business alliances and acquisitions. Madaus had a 50% interest in Nature's Way which it sold to Schwabe last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods