GERMANY/USA: Madaus names James H. Bruce as president and CEO of North American ops
Madaus, Europe's leading supplier of natural pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals, has named James H. Bruce as president and CEO of its North American subsidiary, Madaus, Inc. Bruce will be responsible for developing and implementing a strategic plan to establish Madaus as a significant part of the US natural healthcare industry. He will direct all market development activities in health food, mass market, physician, and pharmaceutical sectors as well as explore growth opportunities through business alliances and acquisitions. Madaus had a 50% interest in Nature's Way which it sold to Schwabe last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival