USA: MAF BioNutritionals acquires Boulder Bar brand
Whole food nutraceuticals company MAF BioNutritionals has acquired the Boulder Bar Endurance brand for an undisclosed sum. Boulder Bar, manufactured by San Diego, California-based Boulder Bar Endurance, is a leading brand of nutrition/athletic food bars that is founded on the philosophy of pure, whole food products for athletes and people looking for meal supplementation and/or replacement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"