UK: MAFF asks farmers for help in tracing sheep movements from Longtown market
The Ministry are in the process of tracing all sheep movements from Longtown Market, Carlisle, Cumbria held on 15 & 22 February. Most of these movements are being traced through the market records, however, we believe that there are a substantial number of sales which took place "out of the ring" by private transaction and these movements may not have been recorded.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant