UK: MAFF asks farmers for help in tracing sheep movements from Longtown market
The Ministry are in the process of tracing all sheep movements from Longtown Market, Carlisle, Cumbria held on 15 & 22 February. Most of these movements are being traced through the market records, however, we believe that there are a substantial number of sales which took place "out of the ring" by private transaction and these movements may not have been recorded.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK