UK: MAFF Premium Delays Inexucsable - Says NFU
The NFU says delays in issuing desperately needed advance payments of the 2000 Suckler Cow Premium are inexcusable. Les Armstrong, Chairman of the NFU's Livestock Committee, said today that swift action was now needed to remedy the situation. He said: "Beef producers were told on 12 October that they would be receiving these desperately needed advances on their suckler cow payments shortly. That was 49 days ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth