SINGAPORE: Magnolia launches Fruit Milk
Fraser and Neave subsidiary Magnolia has launched a new product line called Fruit Milk.
The product combines fresh milk with fresh fruit juice, and is low-fat and high-calcium. It is designed to appeal to both adults and children, and does not include preservatives or artificial colourings. The milk comes in three flavours - apple, mango and mixed berries.
A high-profile television advertising campaign is accompanying the brand launch. It is available at all major supermarkets and convenience stores.
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action