USA: Main Street and Main appoints new CFO
Phoenix-based restaurant operator and marketer, Main Street and Main, has hired Michael Garnreiter as executive VP and CFO. Garnreiter's role will be to help manage the steady and expansive growth of Main Street, the world's largest franchisee of TGI Friday's restaurants. In addition to his financial and accounting expertise, Garnreiter brings the company experience in business planning, organizational structure and productivity improvement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs