FRANCE: Maitre Fournil posts fall in H1 turnover
French bread and pastry producer and retailer Maitre Fournil has posted turnover of €30.08m (US$34.16m) for the first half of the fiscal year, which ends on 30 September 2003, a decline of 10.3% from the year-ago period. The company also reported third-quarter turnover up 18.2% year-on-year to €14.97m, and a 12.8% increase in turnover for the first nine months of the fiscal year to €45.05m, reported the French News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations