FRANCE: Maitre Fournil posts fall in H1 turnover
French bread and pastry producer and retailer Maitre Fournil has posted turnover of €30.08m (US$34.16m) for the first half of the fiscal year, which ends on 30 September 2003, a decline of 10.3% from the year-ago period. The company also reported third-quarter turnover up 18.2% year-on-year to €14.97m, and a 12.8% increase in turnover for the first nine months of the fiscal year to €45.05m, reported the French News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group