FRANCE: Maitre Fournil posts fall in H1 turnover
French bread and pastry producer and retailer Maitre Fournil has posted turnover of €30.08m (US$34.16m) for the first half of the fiscal year, which ends on 30 September 2003, a decline of 10.3% from the year-ago period. The company also reported third-quarter turnover up 18.2% year-on-year to €14.97m, and a 12.8% increase in turnover for the first nine months of the fiscal year to €45.05m, reported the French News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs