USA: Majority of GMA members test CPFR waters
A collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment (CPFR) baseline survey conducted by GMA, the world's largest association of food, beverage and consumer product companies, found that 67% of the association's members are engaged in some form of CPFR activity. In total, 42 member companies participated in the survey, which was conducted near the end of 2001 by KJR Consulting, and 19% were found to be moving beyond pilot studies to implement CPFR with their trading partners.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes