GREECE: Majority of Trofo supermarket chain to be upgraded by year end
Greek supermarket chain AB Vassilopoulos has revealed that it will upgrade most of the 57 Trofo supermarkets by the end of this year, according to a report in local newspaper Imerisia . The upgrading of the outlets, which AB Vassilopoulos acquired at the beginning of 2001, is part of the company's strategic plan to re-brand the chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix