GREECE: Majority of Trofo supermarket chain to be upgraded by year end
Greek supermarket chain AB Vassilopoulos has revealed that it will upgrade most of the 57 Trofo supermarkets by the end of this year, according to a report in local newspaper Imerisia . The upgrading of the outlets, which AB Vassilopoulos acquired at the beginning of 2001, is part of the company's strategic plan to re-brand the chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin