GREECE: Majority of Trofo supermarket chain to be upgraded by year end
Greek supermarket chain AB Vassilopoulos has revealed that it will upgrade most of the 57 Trofo supermarkets by the end of this year, according to a report in local newspaper Imerisia . The upgrading of the outlets, which AB Vassilopoulos acquired at the beginning of 2001, is part of the company's strategic plan to re-brand the chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund