GREECE: Majority of Trofo supermarket chain to be upgraded by year end
Greek supermarket chain AB Vassilopoulos has revealed that it will upgrade most of the 57 Trofo supermarkets by the end of this year, according to a report in local newspaper Imerisia . The upgrading of the outlets, which AB Vassilopoulos acquired at the beginning of 2001, is part of the company's strategic plan to re-brand the chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre