USA: Make Tracks During Ice Cream Month!
It comes around but once a year. A magical time when ice cream lovers everywhere rise up, blaze a trail to their local grocer's freezer case and buy that extra half-gallon to honor their favorite holiday, National Ice Cream Month. In recognition of this beloved event, Blue Bunny unveils its latest creation-Blue Bunny Original Bunny Tracks.All the good things in Blue Bunny Original Bunny Tracks will keep your taste buds hopping in delight. To create this lusciously decadent concoction, Blue Bunny starts with creamy Original Vanilla Ice Cream, swirls it with sublimely rich chocolate fudge sauce and folds in a hutch of one-of-a-kind mini milk chocolate bunnies. But that's not all; each chocolate bunny holds a surprise treat ... smooth, creamy peanut butter!According to a recent consumer taste panel, Blue Bunny Original Bunny Tracks scored 8.1 on a 10-point scale. Further more, an impressive 78% of the panelists indicated they would buy Blue Bunny Original Bunny Tracks ice cream.Packaged in square half-gallon containers, Original Bunny Tracks is available wherever Blue Bunny ice cream is sold.Blue Bunny is a brand of Wells' Dairy Inc., which was founded in 1913 and is one of the few remaining family-owned and managed dairy processors in the United States. There are more than 500 Blue Bunny-branded products, including ice cream and frozen novelties. Blue Bunny products can be found across the United States and in 30 foreign countries.Contact: Dave Smetter of Wells' Dairy, Inc., 712-546-4000 ext. 2407; or Tom Mentzer or John Novaria of Barkley Evergreen & Partners, Inc., 816-842-1500.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review