USA: Make Tracks During Ice Cream Month!
All the good things in Blue Bunny Original Bunny Tracks will keep your taste buds hopping in delight. To create this lusciously decadent concoction, Blue Bunny starts with creamy Original Vanilla Ice Cream, swirls it with sublimely rich chocolate fudge sauce and folds in a hutch of one-of-a-kind mini milk chocolate bunnies. But that's not all; each chocolate bunny holds a surprise treat ... smooth, creamy peanut butter!
According to a recent consumer taste panel, Blue Bunny Original Bunny Tracks scored 8.1 on a 10-point scale. Further more, an impressive 78% of the panelists indicated they would buy Blue Bunny Original Bunny Tracks ice cream.
Packaged in square half-gallon containers, Original Bunny Tracks is available wherever Blue Bunny ice cream is sold.
Blue Bunny is a brand of Wells' Dairy Inc., which was founded in 1913 and is one of the few remaining family-owned and managed dairy processors in the United States. There are more than 500 Blue Bunny-branded products, including ice cream and frozen novelties. Blue Bunny products can be found across the United States and in 30 foreign countries.
Contact: Dave Smetter of Wells' Dairy, Inc., 712-546-4000 ext. 2407; or Tom Mentzer or John Novaria of Barkley Evergreen & Partners, Inc., 816-842-1500.
Sectors: Ice cream
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report