USA: Makers of Jelly Belly Beans to Break Ground for Distribution Center in Wisconsin
The first phase of an ambitious plan of expansion for the makers of Jelly Belly® jelly beans is scheduled for Wednesday, July 12 at noon when Goelitz Confectionery Co. of North Chicago, Ill., breaks ground on a new 230,000 square foot distribution and retail visitor center in LakeView Corporate Park, Pleasant Prairie, Wis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO