INDONESIA: Makro aims for six new outlets and strong sales growth
PT Makro Indonesia has revealed plans to open six more outlets in Indonesia within the next two years, a move which will considerably strengthen its wholesaling network in the country. At a media briefing, president of the company Simon Collins said: "We will open our store in Semarang next month, while our second store in Surabaya will be opened in June. By the end of this year, we will open another store somewhere in Jakarta. We hope we will be able to open two or three stores a year in prospective cities such as Makassar, Yogyakarta, Bogor."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea