US: Malt-O-Meal acquires Farina Mills brand
The Malt-O-Meal Co. has acquired the Farina Mills hot cereals brand from US Mills.
The purchase is limited to the rights and formula to the Farina Mills brand and current on-hand inventory. The deal does not include any other assets or liabilities.
Malt-O-Meal said that it will manufacture and market Farina Mills hot cereal products.
Malt-O-Meal's current distributor, International Grocery Distributors - the grocery division of GMT Corporation, will assume full responsibility for the distribution of the Farina Mills brand hot cereals in Puerto Rico.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund