USA: Mamba(R) candy poses no health risk
Mamba®, a popular German-made candy fruit chew available throughout the U.S., poses absolutely no risk of carrying Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE), widely known as "mad cow disease." The product has been certified as safe by the German Federal Office for Consumer Health Protection and Veterinary Affairs, the German counterpart to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and by the European Commission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth