SPAIN: Management transition at Ahold Spain
Dutch food retailer and foodservice operator Ahold yesterday [Tuesday] announced that Jose Maria Vara, president and CEO of Ahold Spain, is to step down after two years in the post effective 1 September 2002. He is succeeded by Gerard van Breen, currently senior VP, Ahold Global Sourcing at Ahold's corporate headquarters in Zaandam.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target