THAILAND: Managing Director Announced for NFPA-Asia
The National Food Processors Association (NFPA) has named Charun Pornkuntham managing director of its first regional office in Bangkok, Thailand. "NFPA-Asia" will provide service and assistance to food companies conducting business in the Southeast Asia market. Until recently, Pornkuntham served with the Thai Department of Agriculture, where he headed the Department's Center of Export Inspection and Certification for Agricultural Products (CEICAP). He has served as an FAO expert consultant, as a HACCP trainer, and as a participant in the FAO/WHO Global Forum on Food Safety Regulators. He holds a B.Sc. in Chemistry from Kasetsart University, an M.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry from the University of Georgia and a law degree from Thammasat University.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark