THAILAND: Managing Director Announced for NFPA-Asia
The National Food Processors Association (NFPA) has named Charun Pornkuntham managing director of its first regional office in Bangkok, Thailand. "NFPA-Asia" will provide service and assistance to food companies conducting business in the Southeast Asia market. Until recently, Pornkuntham served with the Thai Department of Agriculture, where he headed the Department's Center of Export Inspection and Certification for Agricultural Products (CEICAP). He has served as an FAO expert consultant, as a HACCP trainer, and as a participant in the FAO/WHO Global Forum on Food Safety Regulators. He holds a B.Sc. in Chemistry from Kasetsart University, an M.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry from the University of Georgia and a law degree from Thammasat University.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast