THAILAND: Managing Director Announced for NFPA-Asia
The National Food Processors Association (NFPA) has named Charun Pornkuntham managing director of its first regional office in Bangkok, Thailand. "NFPA-Asia" will provide service and assistance to food companies conducting business in the Southeast Asia market. Until recently, Pornkuntham served with the Thai Department of Agriculture, where he headed the Department's Center of Export Inspection and Certification for Agricultural Products (CEICAP). He has served as an FAO expert consultant, as a HACCP trainer, and as a participant in the FAO/WHO Global Forum on Food Safety Regulators. He holds a B.Sc. in Chemistry from Kasetsart University, an M.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry from the University of Georgia and a law degree from Thammasat University.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report