USA: Manex, VistaTrak, and Marich Team Up on Internet B-to-B Solution
Manex, VistaTrak, and Marich Confectionery, a Hollister, CA based multi-million dollar producer of high-quality gourmet candies, today introduced a new web site ( www.marich.com ) with Business to Business (B-to-B) online ordering via the Internet. This brings the family-managed, traditional candy company to the forefront in e-business networking, elevating its broad national and international distribution. Marich, Manex, and VistaTrak recently partnered to build the traditional Marich business model into a powerful B-to-B solution. The team created a unique, easy to navigate website that promotes brand recognition, as well as providing an e-commerce interface that allows Marich distributors, customers, and salespeople to place orders on the Internet. From scope to completion, Manex managed the implementation of this solution in less than 30 days. "I was amazed at the speed at which Manex and VistaTrak were able to scope and design our web site," noted Marich CEO Brad Van Dam. "The initial timeline made us skeptical, but Manex and VistaTrak managed and delivered our solution in less than thirty days, far surpassing our expectations." This effort marks the third successful Manex/Marich project delivered to improve the company's efficiency, keeping them on a steady, unmatchable growth pace. VistaTrak is a systems integration company delivering complete web design and e-commerce solutions for start-up and established organizations. Visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016