USA: Manhattan Bagel opens in Newark, NJ - Unit franchised by not-for-profit United Community Corporation
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq: NWCI) today announced the opening of a Manhattan Bagel franchised shop in Newark, NJ. Franchised by the not-for-profit United Community Corporation, the store is Manhattan Bagel's first location in Newark and 52nd in New Jersey.The store is located in a 2,750-square-foot former Burger King building at 972 Broad St.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses