USA: Manhattan Bagel opens in Newark, NJ - Unit franchised by not-for-profit United Community Corporation
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. (Nasdaq: NWCI) today announced the opening of a Manhattan Bagel franchised shop in Newark, NJ. Franchised by the not-for-profit United Community Corporation, the store is Manhattan Bagel's first location in Newark and 52nd in New Jersey.The store is located in a 2,750-square-foot former Burger King building at 972 Broad St.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO