CANADA: Maple Leaf appoints Dr Chaviva M. Hosek to board of directors
Toronto-based food processing company Maple Leaf Foods has announced the appointment of Dr Chaviva M. Hosek to the company's board of directors. President and CEO for the Canadian Institute for Advanced Research (CIAR), Dr Hosek joined the board in February 2002 and will be nominated for election by the shareholders at the Annual Meeting on 1 May 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods