CANADA: Maple Leaf appoints Dr Chaviva M. Hosek to board of directors
Toronto-based food processing company Maple Leaf Foods has announced the appointment of Dr Chaviva M. Hosek to the company's board of directors. President and CEO for the Canadian Institute for Advanced Research (CIAR), Dr Hosek joined the board in February 2002 and will be nominated for election by the shareholders at the Annual Meeting on 1 May 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry