CANADA: Maple Leaf appoints Dr Chaviva M. Hosek to board of directors
Toronto-based food processing company Maple Leaf Foods has announced the appointment of Dr Chaviva M. Hosek to the company's board of directors. President and CEO for the Canadian Institute for Advanced Research (CIAR), Dr Hosek joined the board in February 2002 and will be nominated for election by the shareholders at the Annual Meeting on 1 May 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO