CANADA: Maple Leaf Bakery expands Roanoke, Virginia facility
Maple Leaf Bakery announced yesterday that it has broken ground on an $11 million expansion to its 80,000-sq. ft. bakery in Roanoke, Virginia. The investment includes a 50,000-sq. ft. expansion and the addition of a new line. The expansion will create approximately 40 to 50 new jobs. The project began today and facility start-up is planned for December 22, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund