USA: Maple Leaf Bakery partners with Cure Autism Now to raise scientific research funds
Des Plaines-based Maple Leaf Bakery, an independent subsidiary of Canadian giant Maple Leaf Foods, has joined up with the Cure Autism Now Foundation, the largest private funder of biomedical research into autism, in a bid to raise funds to find a cure for the disease.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses