CANADA: Maple Leaf Foods reports results for fourth quarter and year ending December 31, 2000
Maple Leaf Foods Inc.(TSE:MFI. ; ME:MFI) yesterday reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and year-ended December 31, 2000. Mr. Michael McCain, President and Chief Executive Officer of Maple Leaf Foods, said: "We are pleased with the significant year-over-year earnings increases achieved by our Bakery and Agribusiness Groups. Although the Meat Products Group has had a difficult financial year, we are pleased with the Group's continued operational improvements, and the significant reduction in operating losses at the Brandon fresh pork facility in the fourth quarter."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods