CANADA: Maple Leaf Foods reports results for fourth quarter and year ending December 31, 2000
Maple Leaf Foods Inc.(TSE:MFI. ; ME:MFI) yesterday reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and year-ended December 31, 2000. Mr. Michael McCain, President and Chief Executive Officer of Maple Leaf Foods, said: "We are pleased with the significant year-over-year earnings increases achieved by our Bakery and Agribusiness Groups. Although the Meat Products Group has had a difficult financial year, we are pleased with the Group's continued operational improvements, and the significant reduction in operating losses at the Brandon fresh pork facility in the fourth quarter."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review