CANADA: Maple Leaf Foods ships non-hydrogenated lard
Food processor Maple Leaf Foods has announced that completely non-hydrogenated Tenderflake pure lard is now being shipped to grocery stores. Tenderflake is the first lard in the Canadian retail marketplace to carry the non-hydrogenated claim.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Murray Goulburn's FY results - 7 things to learn
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Tyson faces investor scrutiny on ethical issues
- Mengniu grows sales but net profit slips
- Nomad Foods touts progress as H1 results worsen